Let’s talk about something that I don’t see expressed enough. As Pride Month ends, it’s important to remember that queer people are visible throughout the whole year, not just in June. Single, taken, closeted, out, or undecided, queer people are still valid and seen during all twelve months of the year. Along with that, however, comes a personal struggle of mine. Perhaps you’ve felt this way as well, or maybe not, but it’s important to open your eyes to how some may feel. Whether it affects you or not, it’s always good to be aware of how others struggle. One thing I find difficult to work through in my own life is being a Bisexual woman while in a relationship with a man. I’ve had an illustrious dating life, as I’m sure some of you may know (if you know me in real life), and that has included men, women, and everything in between. Nothing had ever stuck around quite long enough to solidify this feeling. However, something that feels harder this time, besides being 100% commi...
I went to a funeral today The body was fresh and smelled like fire The casket was closed but I knew who it was There was no name, no photo and the room itself was cold There were no visitors except for my heart my soul and my brain My brain walked out at the scent of smoke My heart left you flowers and a life of well-wishes and my soul crawled in your casket and curled around yours.
the love we feel will forever grow whether in love or out the bonds we leave are too entwined in our souls i could never hate you for i love and i love until i am torn and even then i will never stop loving for you are too entwined in my soul the love we held will not compare for the muse you’ve become but those you love who do not love you will become poetry instead
Comments
Post a Comment