To the person reading this,

When you feel down,

I want you to remember this.

You'll find me and this page,

and remember the words you need to hear.

Your body is yours

You are not a burden

You are not bothersome

You are loved and cherished beyond words

You and your struggles are so, so valid

Your happiness matters too

Your gender identity is your own and is up to you.

You deserve to feel safe and loved

You are enough

You are so brave

You can do the hard things

You are capable of so many amazing things

You have been strong for so long

It's okay to not be okay.

I'm only one person

So don't just take it from me

Take it from so many others

Who are struggling

Just like you.

I know it may not help

But I see you

I love you

I care about you.

We can get through anything

Together

You just have to let me

Take your hand.

Signed

Someone who knew you needed to hear this today

I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how it feels to be a bi woman dating a man.

the funeral

the muse