I Want, With You.
I want to wake up next to you, hogging the blankets
I want to make coffee with you, and spill it on the counter
I want to watch the sunrise with you, chilly and breezy
I want to make breakfast with you, and toast our bread too long
I want to garden with you, really just watching you do it
I want to read with you, awkward until we both burst out laughing from the quiet
I want to make lunch with you, and feed most of it to the dogs and cats
I want to go for a drive with you, and make fun of you for not doing it right
I want to play games with you, when really it's just you playing
I want to make dinner with you, and burn it all because I can't cook
I want to have dessert with you, and comment how you could've made it better yourself
I want to watch a movie with you, even though we both know I hate them
I want to curl up for bed with you, and forget we were trying to sleep
I want to do it again the next day, with you
Forever and always
Comments
Post a Comment